Chapter I: The evolution and growing importance of the surveillance function
Chapter II: Electronic and voice communications surveillance
- Voice: Not yet loud and clear
- The data silo challenge: Wrest back control
- The lexicon is dead, long live the lexicon
- Surveillance tools: Between a rock and a hard place: Buy vs build?
- Beyond good ideas – Making AI work in production for surveillance
- Communications surveillance of personal devices: In search of a new paradigm
Chapter III: Trade surveillance
- Calibrating models: Safety in numbers?
- Machine learning: For next level surveillance
- Surveillance beyond equities: It’s a big ask
- The calibration tightrope
Chapter IV: Integrated surveillance
Chapter V: Global regulation
- Striking a balance: Global consistency vs regional difference
- How regulators are embracing technology
Chapter VI: The ethics of employee surveillance
- People watching: Does it work?
- Where to draw the line
- Banking’s new Big Brother?
- User and entity behavioural analytics
Chapter VII: Surveillance and the buy side
- Everyone needs a surveillance model
- What can banks teach the buy side?
- Evolving regulatory expectation on surveillance
- A regulator’s perspective